Record books are NOT required for 2020.
- Every 4-H and FFA livestock exhibitor is required to keep an accurate set of records and is required to submit a Record Book.
- All exhibitors with animals entering the livestock sale must ALSO submit a 4×6 picture of the exhibitor and animal along with their Record Book. This picture will be used on the Thank You poster that is given to the buyer at the sale. Many buyers proudly display the Thank You posters at their businesses. Please have this photo be a nice representation of you and your project, taking care to dress professionally, have your animal clean and strive for a nice background.
- All record books and pictures (see above) are to be turned into the Livestock Office between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. on Tuesday of fair week.
- FFA record book approved by the Agriculture Education Instructor will be acceptable.
- The 4-H record book judged by our county extension office. They are in the process of revising the book to make the record keeping simpler. Please read the following score sheet very closely for the details on what is expected in the 4-H record books as things are changing.
According to the Record Book Score Sheet, please use:
- Level 2 Record Book C0934, but replace page 14 with the Market Livestock Record (below)
- Market Record Add Sheet C0728E