Welcome to the 2018 Yakima Valley Fair and Rodeo! Please follow the link to register for the fair. Registration will remain open through June 1, 2018. Here are a couple important notes:
- a market or breeding class for each animal
- a fitting and showing class for each species being shown
- and a record book
3. We will be enforcing the new 4-H rules regarding age. 4-H division is no longer dependent on school grade level. 4-H age is determined by the age of the member on October 1 of the current 4-H year which is from October- September.
- Junior Division: 4-H age 8-10
- Intermediate Division: 4-H age 11-13
- Senior Division: 4-H age 14-19
- Novice Division: Age 12 and under and have never shown any livestock at any fair.
4. Each livestock exhibitor will receive one wristband (season pass) when they register (no need to pay extra).