Supporters & Buyers
SURPLUS SHOW ANIMAL SALE
We invite you to join us for the Surplus Show Animal Sale on August 7th! This sale will take place at Toppenish Livestock Commission, starting at 9am with a sale order of sheep, beef, goats, swine. Come support the youth by purchasing an animal for custom harvest OR turn. We hope to see you there!
If you are interested in giving an add-on to exhibitors at the 2020 Yakima Valley Fair and Rodeo, please see the following directions to support online OR add-ons can be made in person at the Yakima Valley Fair & Rodeo.
To submit add-ons electronically, please use the link below:
To submit add-ons by mail:
- The list of YVFR exhibitors is linked at the bottom of this section.
- There is a downloadable “Add-On Sheet” also linked at the bottom of this section.
- Please use this form to identify the individuals you wish to support
- Be sure to include ALL your information in the top portion of the form in case there are questions, and for exhibitors to mail thank you cards.
- Please note that you have the option to give support via the “Exhibitor Support Fund”. We will distribute these funds equally among registered exhibitors.
- Return the Add-On Sheet to the YVFR
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via mail: YVFR, P.O. Box 27, Grandview, WA 98930
- Mail a check for the amount of your add-ons to the fair P.O. Box OR arrange to pay by credit card over the phone. There will be a fee for paying by credit card.
- We ask that all payment is made by August 14th.
The sale order for 2020 will be: Sheep, Beef, Goats, Poultry, Rabbits, Swine
A lunch will be provided in appreciation for your support. Thank you for investing in our youth!