Supporters & Buyers
- The list of YVFR exhibitors is linked at the bottom of this section.
- There is a downloadable “Add-On Sheet” also linked at the bottom of this section.
- Please use this form to identify the individuals you wish to support
- Be sure to include ALL your information in the top portion of the form in case there are questions, and for exhibitors to mail thank you cards.
- Please note that you have the option to give support via the “Exhibitor Support Fund”. We will distribute these funds equally among registered exhibitors.
- Return the Add-On Sheet to the YVFR
- Via email: email@example.com
- Via mail: YVFR, P.O. Box 27, Grandview, WA 98930
- Mail a check for the amount of your add-ons to the fair P.O. Box OR arrange to pay by credit card over the phone. There will be a fee for paying by credit card.
- We ask that all payment is made by August 15th.
Thank you for your patience. Here is clarification regarding questions that have been asked: the Toppenish Livestock Commission will host a Special Surplus Show Animal Sale on Friday, August 7th. This is not a fair event, nor a 4H event, but rather an opportunity to sell animals at a livestock sale. Exhibitors will drop off animals and remain until all paperwork has been received and the animal passes inspection. The exhibitors will not be walking animals through the sale, but their name will be announced as their animal is sold.
The Toppenish Livestock Commission has generously donated the normal commission on animals sold at this special August 7th sale and we are so grateful. We hope for a great turn-out of buyers in the stands, but pre-registered buyers will also be able to bid online at CattleUSA.com The fair will charge no commission this year on the sale or add-on donations. So, there will be no charge to registered exhibitors.
All previously registered animal exhibitors will automatically be on the Exhibitor List (on our website later in July) and will be eligible for Add-ons (additional support). If your animal is being sold privately, you do not need to do anything more. We encourage each of you to complete your project in the manner that works best for you (selling privately or through this special sale).
If you are interested in selling animals at the Surplus Show Animal Sale at the Toppenish Livestock Market on August 7th, and have previously registered with YVFR, please fill out the form below before 11:59 pm on July 17th. This will help us further plan and you will be added to the Special Sale List. Contact us for approval of changes. More specific information about the sale will be emailed to those who sign up. No Record Books will be required.
The exhibitor entry fees for market animals will be retained to cover animal related expenses. Our costs include bank fees charged for online registrations, RFID ear tags, scale certification (to be used for the Toppenish sale), cost of software to register animals and process add-ons, postage and office supplies for printing and mailing letters and checks to exhibitors, letters to sponsors and previous buyers about the sale, and printing of promotional Sale posters.
Breeding stock and small animal entry fees will be refunded and mailed with any support money received following the fair.
Sale Sign-Up MUST be completed by 11:59pm on Friday, July 17th!
The Livestock Market Sale will be on FRIDAY, August 7th, 2020 at 9:00am.
Floor prices will be posted Thursday night.
The sale order for 2020 will be: Sheep, Beef, Goats, Poultry, Rabbits, Swine
A lunch will be provided in appreciation for your support. Thank you for investing in our youth!