Work Nights & Fair Display set up
- There will be several work nights leading up to the fair. Specific projects/tasks will be listed online on the website www.yvfair-rodeo.org and the Yakima Valley Fair and Rodeo facebook page as it gets closer. These are optional…All help is greatly appreciated!
- A mandatory work night will be Wednesday of the week before the Fair.
- Clubs will be able to set up displays at 8 am on Saturday morning, Monday and/or Tuesday and must be completed by 8 a.m. Wednesday morning when the fair opens.
- Club displays must include the club name, fair theme, educational information about the species being shown, exhibitors stall cards and cost sheets. Displays should be easy to read.
- The cost sheet (mentioned above) is available to download here. A limited number of paper copies will be available at the livestock office on Monday and Tuesday, but exhibitors should plan to print it and fill it out at home before the fair opens. They need to be filled out and displayed when the fair opens Wednesday morning at 8 a.m.