Work Nights & Fair Display set up
- A work night is scheduled for July 24th, 2019 at 6 pm. Specific projects/tasks will be listed online on the Yakima Valley Fair and Rodeo facebook page as it gets closer.
- A mandatory work night will be the week before the Fair. This year it is August 1st, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Clubs will be able to set up displays at 8 am on Saturday morning, Monday and/or Tuesday and must be completed by 8 a.m. Wednesday morning when the fair opens.
- Club displays must include the club name, fair theme, educational information about the species being shown, exhibitors stall cards and one cost sheet per club/per species. Displays should be easy to read.
- The cost sheet (mentioned above) is available to download here. A limited number of paper copies will be available at the livestock office on Monday and Tuesday, but exhibitors should plan to print it and fill it out at home before the fair opens. They need to be filled out and displayed when the fair opens Wednesday morning at 8 a.m.