RV Parking Attendant: Shanna and Tevin Ross (509) 949-1991
Camping registration must be done online by JUNE 1st Online Registration.
RV parking will take place TBD
- RV registration will only be accepted for those exhibitors entered at the fair.
- Camping spots will be chosen first come first served, with clear boundaries marked out.
- Tag given to RV with last name of exhibitor must be displayed on aisle end of RV.
- Entrance is the south gate by armory. All vehicles near RV’s must have parking permits displayed at all times. All occupants of vehicles passing through the south gate must have proof of fair admission (wristband, season pass, etc.)
- NO DOGS ALLOWED or RV will be sent home, except with permission from livestock director.
- No alcohol allowed in City Park except within Rodeo Beer Garden.
- NO BICYCLES allowed in RV area or on fair grounds.
- 20 foot fire lane between RVs, marked out by red flags or paint, must remain open at all times for emergency access and fire lane. Vehicles parked in this lane will be towed at owner’s expense
- Small tents must fit within designated RV space, otherwise two spaces must be reserved.
- The fair assumes no responsibility for damage or injuries to RVs or occupants at any campsite.
- RVs must have an adult supervising at all times, present on fair grounds, and of age 21 years or older.
- Reservation must be submitted via online entry on website no later than June 1st for planning purposes.
- Fee for RV camping is $80 and includes one RV area, one livestock area vehicle parking pass, and one $20 adult season pass.
- Reservations must be filled completely or will be denied.
- RVs must be parked between the designated time. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you park before this time, you will be called, will move your RV out of lot, and allowed to park after those who have followed the rules have parked.
- There will be a $15 add on for late RV entries, and they will only be accepted if parking attendant deems there is room for another RV.
- RVs are to be moved out on Sunday by 10:00 am.
- NO WATER OR ELECTRICAL OUTLETS AVAILABLE. Generators must be placed within your campsite, not in other camper’s sites.
- The above rules are for your protection and allow for a safe environment for all exhibitors and families. Registration forms filled out on parking day also help to provide emergency and location information to fair board. Completion of registration form and payment constitutes acceptance of rules by adult in charge and all occupants in camping area.
- Priority for registration will be for those living outside of 5 mile radius from fair grounds, excluding fair board members and superintendents. If there are more RVs than space available, those living within 5 miles will be notified and will not be able to park that year.