4-H members may enter items related to their 4-H projects for the year. Some examples of possible projects to exhibit include: photography, horticulture, baked goods, food preservation and sewing. For a full list of possible entries and additional details, please see the premium book.
- All exhibits must be in place by 12 pm noon. on Monday of fair week. Exhibits may be picked up on Sunday between 8 a.m.and 10 a.m.
- ALL CLUBS THAT HAVE ENTRIES MUST HELP WITH BUILDING SUPERVISION; SIGN UP WITH SUPERINTENDENT.
- All possible care will be taken to safeguard the entries but no responsibility will be assumed for damage or loss of the exhibit.
- Only Blue Ribbon exhibits will merit special awards.
- 4-H Division explanation: 4-H age is determined by the age of the member on October 1 of the current 4-H year which is from October- September.
- Primary/Cloverbud: members whose 4-H age is 7 or under. They will be given feedback but not judged. Their work will be displayed and they will receive 5 points per exhibit.
- Junior Division: 4-H age 8-10
- Intermediate Division: 4-H age 12-13
- Senior Division: 4-H age 14-19
6. Rosettes, gift certificates or baskets may be given to several outstanding exhibits.
7. All labels must be firmly attached to entries before arrival.